As an organization, we realize our responsibility to manage the quality of the service we provide our customers and therefore commit to the implementation and maintenance of certification against the ISO 9001:2015 Operational Standard.
So far as is reasonably practicable to:
- provide adequate resources to maintain the Quality Management System requirements and to nurture a mindset of continual improvement
- plan for quality requirements in all existing and future activities of the Company
- ensure compliance with contractual and legal requirements and standards
- maintain standards in line with current best industry practice
- provide adequate training and development of all staff to ensure they are competent
- monitor our quality performance through a system of internal audits and management review
- ensure required standards are maintained and to identify areas where corrective or preventive actions are required
- set objectives, targets and programmes with a view to the continual improvement of the Quality Management System for which this policy provides the framework
- integrate the Quality Management System to comply with ISO 9001:2015; and our H & S and Environmental systems.
- ensure that the company provides its services to all clients and staff without discrimination on the basis of colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, gender or religious persuasion.
Access to the Quality Policy
- Those who work under the company’s control are trained to the quality policy at induction
- The Quality Policy is displayed in the canteen
- Other interested parties can access the policy via our website