Mitsubishi Electric UK is well renowned in the industry for pioneering collaborative approaches to design and automation systems by developing low power drives.
Mitsubishi Electric has now established the Drive Solutions Centre as a network of accredited regional partners. Each member has been hand-selected for their range of knowledge and expertise in their prospective industries.
The network has access to world-class technologies, in-depth expertise, and a broad understanding of the industry, so any client has the peace of mind in knowing that they’re working with the very best the industry has to offer.
At Control Freaks, we are proud to be Drive Solutions Centre approved.
The Drive Solutions Centre is designed as a regional centre of distinction, which merges the global leader in industrial electrical products, Mitsubishi Electric, and a select network of highly knowledgeable partners who have been chosen based on the merit of their expertise and excellence.
The idea of bringing together a market-leading brand and regional understanding and speed of response means that if a client selects any of the businesses in the network they can benefit from the latest technology and an unparalleled breadth of understanding.
Our Solutions & Services
Whether you’re looking for a tailored solution or a standardised engineering approach, we are the right partner for you.
Our experienced team of engineering specialists can deliver a wide array of applications across a multitude of commercial and industrial sectors, all with world-class Mitsubishi Electric products and packages completely customised to your requirements.
All our packages are supplied with complete documentation and backed by a wide-ranging warranty and adhere to the following:
- Competitive prices
- Pioneering designs
- Bespoke specifications
- Integrated drive panels ranging from 0.1kW to 1.5Mw
- Onsite and after-sales support from trained engineers
- Complete documentation, including AutoCAD designs
- Designs stored for future or repeat orders
- Field installation and start up support
Our services are wide-ranging, but we most commonly deliver the following:
- Control and automation
- Functional safety & machine compliance
- Industrial networking
- Control panel manufacture & maintenance
- Smart conditioning monitoring
- Robotics & motion control
By combining our own skills with partners within the Drive Solutions Centre across the country, we can offer more knowledge and expertise in specialist areas, as well as those where we can tap into the skills and knowledge of our partners to offer solutions for a broad range of projects in a wide variety of industries:
- Aggregates & quarrying
- Food & beverage
- Mechanical handling
- Water & utilities
- Material handling
Only by gaining an in-depth understanding of a specific industry and its challenges can we begin to develop processes and systems which make that environment more efficient and therefore, more profitable.
By utilising the class-leading technologies produced by Mitsubishi Electric we can develop solutions that suit a wide range of applications.
We use the latest microdrives, including:
- Micro Variable Speed Drive (FR-D700)
- General Purpose Variable Speed Drive (FR-E800)
- Fan and Pump Variable Speed Drive (FR-F800)
- Advanced Variable Speed Drive (FR-A800)
- Regenerated Variable Speed Drive (FR-A741)
- Medium Voltage Variable Speed Drives – TM Series
- Supporting Products – modular & compact PLC, HMI, low voltage switch gear, servo and motion control, contactors, safety
Further to this, we have a significant amount of experience with legacy models and various brands of technology.